$10/hr, 8 weeks, 30 hrs/wk
Job Placement: Flexible (Starting between 6/24-7/8)
Application Closing Date: June 17, 2013
Local 107.3fm (CFMH-FM) is seeking a student to work as our MARKETING ASSISTANT for the summer term. Job details would include, but are not limited to, such tasks and responsibilities as:
– Developing marketing and promotional materials using radio, print, online and social media to increase awareness of Local-FM;
– Work with Station Manager and Events Coordinator to assist in revenue generation through advertising & sponsorship campaign development;
– and, develop and promote existing Local-FM events (Community BBQ, Funding Drive, etc.)
– Excellent communicator with strong organizational skills;
– Self-starter and finisher of projects;
– Strong written and verbal communication skills;
– Strong understanding of the role of C/C radio in the community.
This job is funded by the Canada Summer Jobs program through Service Canada which aims to provide work experiences for students. All applicants must be young people aged 15 to 30 years who are full-time students intending to return to their studies in the next school year.
All applications should be sent to the attention of Station Manager, Brian Cleveland, at email@example.com with a resume and cover letter.